View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 12:33 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 7/24/18

Angie: i can see why she said what she said haleigh is 21 and single and if i was like that i would be bed hoping to and not like someone else who is in a committed relationship.. i said i was going to come in here and play it one week at a time.. i am not an athlete

angela: all these people are super competitive. some people are campaigning for you and some for her.. everyone in this house is so strong in different ways and they don't see that and they made quick assumptions. like what if there is a puzzle and kaitlyn isnt good at it.. and RS is

Angie: i wanted to compete the process. i want to be in jury. i want to decide who wins. i want a woman to win

Angela; yeah me too.

Angie; im not a bitter woman.. and im not erratic.. and i did what i did cuz what he did was ridiculous.. so i did something ridiculous but i did on my own pull him aside to apologize and no one told me to (sam did )

angie: i didnt like the way i responded and i apologize for it. i did it cuz that is who i am as a person. im honest and loyal. do you need someone who walks around and says things or do you want someone who is loyal

angeal; i wish we had talked before all this,. and now that we had this all girls alliance thing.. which seems to be fallen thru the cracks..

angie; ive proven my loyalty and i talk to talk and walk the walk. if i win hoh i will be putting up 2 guys friend or not. that is my goal the women in the house stay in the house

angela; saying that you'd put up 2 guys that means a lot

angie: yeah and if one wins the veto another is going up,. i said it and i meant it and even though we were on opposite side i didn't set up those sides. and then there were these word barieres

angela: cuz we never talked

angie: yeah