View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 10:47 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 7/24/18

Angie; you ahve never been a target. for me. im taking thisn week by week. for me nad my goal might be lame and whatever.. but to at least get to jury and comlete the process. id like to sti up there anda ddecide to help who wins. this is not a sporing board into teh next thijng. like furthering my modeling career.. im just someboys;s mom and i'd love to complete the process..

Angie: im not a physical threat and if i luck would shine down on me you were never a target

kaycee: same.

angie:" thee ar bigger fish to fry. i;'d love to stay here. and my babies would love for me to stay here. im cant. and not going around making cr4azy ass promises.. and as a team player you understand what it's like to be loyal and i was loyal and i was like that from jump. but some people haven't been. wouldn't you rather have someone who is loyal than someone who does shady stuff.. i'd love to have your vote. my competition on the block has done a great job in the social game but i have been god too. and it's an individual vote and i'd appreciate it. and that bracelet that I gave you might not seem like a big deal. i gave it to you cuz i really like this girl and i didn give that to everyone. that's $20 and real crystals