View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 04:14 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/7/17

Xmas you broke xmas and you didnt get the treat from america this week

jason you have to understand on a personal level it puts a lump in my throat.. and i mean it as you as an individual they know im married and they straight up asked me to describe my perfect woman and feeds flip

Xmas new rules going forward.. dont fucking lie to me.. if you dont want to tell me say thsat.. 2) i know im not going to get too much further.. im really sick.. do i want to hell yes im going to try..

xmas there are some people i want to see go really far.. and i know your character is better than what you are representing..

jason i usually detach myself from people like this..

xmas your family friends and america are going to see this as you.. and i want you to leave this house with things more in tact than they are..

Xmas make your decisions and execute them with more integrity .. i didnt know paul was being that agrressive.. but votes do matter.. for paul that was his litmus test if he can trust you

jaason i said i got your back but i dont ahve yoru front.. is aid that if i dont like wht you're doing im not going thru with it.. and then he said are you with me.. and im like what.. did you not hear me

xmas paul is a smart guy i feel taht im catching on 16 days in.. like hello can i get repeat./.

xmas i dont hold grudges.. but i dont forget and i think you got more than most..

jason i dont live in a million dollar mansion and have movie star friends

xmas who does?

jason i feel that 1.2 the people here do

xmas i dont.. but i know how to make a business
Attached Images

Last edited by UgotBronx; 07-07-2017 at 04:37 pm.