View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 04:07 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/7/17

Xmas. and how many times do i ahve to show you that i care for you

jason if you could hear what goes on in the DR it's a different story..

xmas if you fuck me over and you go to the other side you are gone.. i will call you out.. they got in my face with their fingers.. look at actions and who is being consistent .. this one.. i didnt need your vote but i needed yoru honesty..

xmas just own it

jaosn i was like you better do what i want.. or you're gone

xmas you coulda been straight up he demands.. he doesnt ask.. .. im trying not to be bitter about this especially this morning.. i was waiting on yo

jaosn i was in the DR

xmas they dont do music when ther are DR's

jason then i was sleeping

Xmas i was campaigning tom make sure that you weren't going on the block .. keep the stronger competitor.. that is why i started reaching out to you trying not to wreck clade myself.. and i dont mean to state teh obvious i was extending olive branches and i was physically and figuratively and then someone mentioned why dont you throw the foot situation at him (she brought it up several times on her own she's lying ) because i don't operate that way i hope you see that.. it may bite me in the ass sooner rather than later.. game wise im kinda screwed.. im out the door sooner or later i was hoping to ahve a cool cast in jury,.. not that jillian wanast .. but i would rather have her there than others

xmas im really upset.. and i wont lie im im... im really disappointed that i broke my foot and i have to play i know im a badass and that really changes the game for me.. i try to do things with integrity and my best

jason i wish i could go back in time im sorry

xmas i beleive you

jason i know im on the back burner.. and i want to be a winner and this is the only opportunity i have

xmas you are trusting the wrong people

jason i dont trust them im trying to get ahead

xmas if youa re compromising yoru character you wont be able to sleep when you leave here
Attached Images

Last edited by UgotBronx; 07-07-2017 at 04:38 pm.