View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 09:49 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 4/1/18

Ali goes to talk to ryan

ryan you felt good about yoru time.. we could hear you in the HOh when you were done..

ali yeah

ryan even maddy thought she had it locked down and i was only 1 1/2 mins behind johnny.. that's me doing laps..

Ali i wanted dto check in with you

Ryan i feel that im safe this week and a clean sweep cuz peole want merron to go and even my check in chats theya re like we are keeping you over merron.. and i dont know wherre i stand with the heiachry of eveyrone.. but i feeel good over merron.. and i feel that everyone will be like ryan is staying and nt be on the wrong side.. so a cxlean sweep or 1 shy cu we dont want anyone to go hoome with out a vote.. so i assume that as we ahve been going that youw ant to keep me in the game

ali yesh.. i want to clean something up. ive givne it to you strraight from when you were in power.. to when you were nominated.. im frustrateed with something that i heard.. and it;s more disappointed that i never felt the need to say to you.. any thing i said to you needed to be vaulted.. but it's come back to me that you mentioned to a couple of people that ther was a F4 with me me will johnny and maddy..

Ryan you were not the other people that have said that.. and there are other convoersations that have happened and that si where it came from and not soley from you..

ali my words are being twisted.. i said that it could be a thing.. and it's not sure

ryan youa re not the only one that said that to me.. abut if that got put out there

ali my concern is if you told johnny that

ryan stumbles.. i got word that you/johnny aggressively saved maddy and then that johnny talked and said that i would be staying.. i didnt throw johnny together with anyone to johnny

Ali i didnt wnt another repeat of what happened to the whole daela thing and that has been shattered

ryan and hat concerns me as to why they weren't up unless you are suing them as a shield

ali yeah a little bit.. but they are a pair

ryan realistically if you sit next to them you stay

ali what happened was that we made a deal at that point.. and it was too early in the game to take that risk..

Ryan to me then you think that daela are ore dangerous than me

ali no cuz we are working with you.

ali i went in there and talked and then i left adn they made a deal and then others came in there (DE in pantry room talk )

Ali all that liv said was that she told me that you weren't going home.

Ryan to me all that anyone said was you sit next to merron you go home..

ali the whole hamza thing didnt happen till after veto.. and based on what you said he was ready to chuck you.. before he was ready to let merron go..

ryan right i didnt find that out till after he left
Attached Images