View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 07:52 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 3/20/18

jesse i want to birng people in here but i dont want things to go wrong for them

hamza nothing will go wrong.. Liv thinks she is safe. bring them in.. and if i have to go up next week i dont care i will

jesse if people see a big move and come after you it sucks.. i think it was early to start firings.. and i know you respect the moves and the game.. and i ahve to be super blunt and open on the way i operate.. so i ahd to do the speech

hamza the speech was good . aside the personal stuff. it shows the person you are and hat you are not here to take shit personal.. you are a competitor in the end

jesse one person that will come talk to you is Will and if he does you can say the same thing.. maybe he wants me out maybe nto i know you guys are good buddies

hamza yeah we;'ve been looking out for each other since day one
Jesse so if i want the target teh whole time then ok

BB Jesse to the DR

Hamza yeah you weren't the target and then shit happened.. and if you get eht 5 votes.. then ok i'll get you the 6th

Jesse leaves

hamza this makes me not like the game.. i hate hurting people.. maybe i wasnt cut out for this game.. stupid.. i know he's a good persoan.. but you dont know if it's bullshit or genuine.. i dont care. i dont want to be HOH ever again.
Attached Images