View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 08:25 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 3/27/17

Feeds back

William did NOT use the pov

Dre to jackie im going to give you my vote to stay but im nt going to say that to cass.. but im going to say soemthing to you .. please be careful on what you are saying and who you are saying it to..

jackie do you not beleive me that she threw your name out

Dre im not going to say that ..

Dre im tired of the fake smile no one is going to tell you this.. we all understand she threw you under the bus.. but if i heard that william threw me under the bus i would go to william but i wouldnt put all the information out there i would hold information

jackie i get that she was my number one.. and i am going around and going like this.. but it wasnt cool .. she was lying to me and what she did to me was worse

jackie so if epole dont want to tell me information then fine i wont be invvoled

Dre i heard your name that like he we should vote her out she gave out everything.. i understand that it's a game. i care aobut you and william.. it can be harsh what im saying.. im still giving you 100

jackie are you? you ahve just been avoiding me and hanging out with cassandra

dre i have tried to get away from william and you.. i dont see that im getting close to her she is just talking to me.. giving me information.. and i wont vote you out but you ahve to be smart in this game and ive been trying to be honest as i can..

jackie it's cool

Dre upset.. I dont think that honesty works in this game.
Attached Images