View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 10:49 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 3/27/18

Veronicas if youa re not an idiot and listen to the people i talk to you you guys are the main people i wanted to work with Will is my best person in the house but i dont want to sit next to him in the F2 and the same thing with hamza he;'s very good with letting me beleive.. and you know how he is that we can run this house and then i was good with jesse.. and we were keeping him and then the liv thing and then changing our minds to them and

erica it wasnt that it eas flipping it was more like emotional torture and that was fucked up and it's not just you it's hamza too

veronica

hamza walking back and forth he hearing the covno

veroncia cuz the player you are after jesse went home i was like im learning things from erica and i the game brings out the best and worst and

erica you can chose which way you want to go

veroncia aanad i was like i will never do what i did to jesse again

erica last week it was so shady it wanst you only but it ewas jesse too..

veronica i promised that i was going to be honest with people if they were going on teh block.. and we had that great convo before noms and you were right it doesnt need to be good tv.. and iw ould tell them come wed/thurs. and i promised i wouldnt go for a reaction and i made all these dcisions na d now im put on the block and nothing is set in stone till they leave the DR and the jesse thing was that the 2 nam,es that were thrown was me and kaela and we hugged up here before and he made me feel like shit by not letting me get in that red room and that is why Will questioned me and he asked me if i did it and i said NO WHY.. and i knew that jesse was going home that im already a target in the house and im trying to do as little posible to not be a target

veronica i know i seem like a big threat to you cuz of how competitive i amn

eerica you are not a threat to me
Attached Images