View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 08:40 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction day 8/23/18

Tyler leaves HOH leaving Brett alone with Angela

Brett: Im so happy you won..

Angela: me too

Brett;l So my one on one to give you back massages I know i let you down the last time .. and i will promise to make you 3 meals..

Angela: im thinking pancakes

Brett: yeah and no bacon..

Angela : yeah ok.. fish tacos

brett; you dont need to list them off now .. and you are my favorite.. and im like i forget to talk to you guys and i have a split second are they really mad at me?

Angela: oh?

Brett: yeah for a split second..

Angela: yeah no.. i get that..

Brett: I thin that sam gets genuinely jealous

Angela: yeah that's why sam doesn't like me. everytime that a guy gives me attentions.. she gets mad.. even with haleigh..

Brett; you are in a good spot and you dont have to do anything crazy..

Angela: fessy came to me saying he didnt put me up.. and that pissed me off. like how long are we good till?

Brett: there arent many to pick from.. but fessy came to me and said he wouldn't nom me as a pawn.. and then he put me up and after i won the veto he said that i have a week vacation now that i won.

Angela; that's good that gives me something to base things on..

brett: yeah i was going to say things in my veto about it but i figured id bite my tongue cuz of next week. he said he literally wouldn't put me up. but i think that you are doing the right thing

angela: i was thinking hal/sam too

brett: whatever you do we will support.. but if you put them up it's a waste to not put fessy up.

Angela: if i put up fessy/hal, fessy stays and then wins hoh next week he will put both of us up..

brett yeah but fessy not on the block can win veto and take haleigh down so both need to go up ..