View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 07:02 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 3/23/17

Ika i wish i didnt give him all that information

demetres i was sitting her and i can feel taht somehting changed..

ika we ahve emily on the block.. you know how stupid we sound? we had a simple HOH.. we got him to do all this shit and we are going to evict it.. i went out as one of the most memorable people to now one of the stupidest people..

demetres you are thinking bout this all wrong

ika.. he hates them.. he says bruno is a snake.. and if he is in a allaince that's why he doesnt ahve the votes.. he thought he had the votes.. they played him.. if they do that to someone they are working with someone on week 2.. they are ruthless. i couldnt do that on week 2.

Demetres is it worth it to try and flip the vote

ika i dont know.. if we try we would ahve the whole alliance mad at us.. it's in their best interest to evict him .. not for us.. and i remember when em/dillon were on the block they were already talking about backdooring dallas.. like neda told me that was the plan.. and i was like what the fcuk demetres..

demetres.. no that wasnt in my agenda .. maybe theirs.. and i didnt consider anything till i lost that veto

ika did you not think of emily going home at all not even one time? maybe cuz it's you';re a guy.. she has more influence over dillon that dallas does

Ika it makes no sense to keep this girl to jsut go after her again next week
Attached Images