View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 06:50 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 8/24/18

haleigh: they cant get rid of both of us. and they used your hoh and got rid of someone they wanted out. i took 2 shots and got no one out.. and now they got hoh and we're out

fessy: if one of us come down who goes up

kaycee: kaycee or JC

fessy:" wny not sam

haleigh: that means they are working together. when the house was divided week one it stayed divided.. they have been together since week 1

hal: we'll be ok. it;'s a gme

fessy; yeah im not worried about the game. im worried about us being apart.. dont worry about the game. we made it 72 days . lets go have fun. we're on the block together..

haleigh it's not funny

fessy: yeah it's funny when is aw my face.. and you knw if we stay on the block together you are staying

hal: no im gong

fessy; they want me out and then go after you next week

haleigh: we have to get your off the block . im not winning this game.. you have a better chance than i do. i knew not to make deals with them and i don't know why she acted like i came to her with thyme deals

fessy: she probably got scared to not put me on adn to take me off. i shouldn't have pushed that line. i was pushing hard.

Fessy: now what do we do?

haleigh: try and win the veto and then try and rally

Fessy: do we need to stay apart.

Haleigh: we need votes to stay.. maybe JC i dont know and brett.. but i think he is working with them