View Single Post
Old 03-31-2016, 06:44 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday 3/31/16 Eviction Day

Nikki ive had nick joel phil cassandra

mitch just think how often those people come up to you and talk to you, and if you want someoen around to stop that let me know

Nikki theya re going to just

Nikki i was thinking of it last night that i just hate maddy and i dont want her here

Mitch he lieterally made an AIDS joke do you know how many times he's said a gay joke/slur and i ahd to sit there

Nikki i haaad to ahve joel stick up for the brothers.. and how do they know about our talk last night.. how the hell

mitch i dont know

nikki they said that mitch will be my friend forever

mtich you came to ask.. and you said that you felt suffocated w with them coming to you. and that's the piece of information

Nikki why is it that it's hanging on me am i the last one to amke my decision

Mitch they think they can control yo.. and the bro's even said they can control you and what yo will do

Nikki PHIL??!!!

Mitch yeah they think they have a spell on you..

Nikki i garunteee tim was saying to cass that if i vote out dalls that im done

mitch he was saying that he didnt care about the vote.. so then he lied.. he's not letting everyone have their vote

Mitch who do you want to see at the end

Nikki you raul

Tim in you ok nikki

Nikki everyone is coming to me..

tim isnt it funny.. im fine to go either way. i feel it could be a change in the season if dallas stays..

mitch it's already a change

tim if dallas does stay. it's not because we want jared out. for me its respect for the players on teh block.. i'd like to keep the stronger player that's how i played BB australia

Mitch if dallas does play he will team up with jared

Mitch the house is split and now it;'s split for good.
Attached Images