View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 09:52 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 3/26/17

Gary as someone who went to the F2 you dont want to go against the HOH.. and if you do save her it's not goiong to be you who saved her its going to be cass who talked you into it..

gary and Neda and Kevin lie.. like Cass lies.. but Neda and kevin lie more.. and i dont do the drama outside of the house.. and im going to lose cass. and im goiong to lose a big part of my game.. im not close with Ika.. we're not close like that.. im serious.. she doesnt tell me much.. i know she is working somewhere else.. people like me.. and you you will tell me and trust me and cass tells me everything ya know .. and besides Ika and you.. i dont have anyone.. i dont think Dre trusts me.. i feel that there is something that is holding her back from me..

William i dont know what she is thinking about you i'll be honest

gary that's nt good..

william she never talk against you

gary Dre hates me

william not at all.. cuz you dont talk game with her

gary there is no game to talk.. you have to take your time.. and that frustrates me.. like you told me she wants to save cass.. like why would she always be around me and smother me.. and i feel like she is trying to be shady cuz im not..

Neda in grabs a sweater and leaves

Gary neda is in the HOH right.. she is in the blue room doing ehr accessories.. she leaves things in here so she can get things.. she is playing the game hard core..
Attached Images