View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 09:45 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 3/26/17

gary im not going to baby you william.. im not.. you have to think about yoruself in this game.. if you use the veto everyone will be made at you.. and she knwos she is going.. i like her she is the one person i have in the game.. and i ahve to suck it, up

gary and i tlaked to kevin and i asked him if cas was going and he said I dont know.. he's lying.. he knows.. he doesnt look at you when he's lying..

gary you need to say I am not using the POV

gary cass is your boss.. she tells you what to say and how to say it..

william she does boss me around.. and now she is getting in my head.. Neda is lying

gary neda is a lair

gary you using it? lets say you use it.. cass comes off.. she stands up and says with that smile on her face ans says BITCHES..a nd then Neda stands up and says pissed off.. OK William.. and now i want you to be neda.. she is going to want to jab you in yor gut.. hit you where it hurts.. and she decides to replace cass with dre.. she knows where it hurts for you.. and you know this.. she is going to say I put up dre and make it harder.. to make sure that Dre goes..

gary i think jackie is like a bull and more people know who she i working with

william i jsut want to consider what cass is saying to me

gary i think some of it is true

william she was crying to my face.. i ahd tears when she did that

gary you dont want to make a decision like this and lose Dre.. she's yor #1.. and im your #2

william 1.1

gary why would you want to open that chair for that happening..

William Dre is ok with me using it

gary she will gag.. she will be depressed when she goes home
Attached Images