View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 08:38 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 3/26/17

jackie to william i think you guys need to make closer relationships with other people.. i know you are getting closer to kevin.. but i feel that he doesnt talk to anyone unless theya re on the block

william i think he is a mastermind

jackie i dont think we need to fully trust them.. but i think they think they can use us to get further in the game..

william i dont want to be a pawn

jackie us thinking this way and knowing in the beginning.. its good then we can use them and work with them till .. ya know.. Emily /dillon do thier own thing.. and i feel that neda has closer relationships with other people.. i dont think hyou need to feel that youa re dre are the only targets for 2somes and people know that kevin/bruno and emily/dillon work together

william i know but they are on all the same side and im am on no side

jackie how do you feel about ika

william that i can trust her.. yuou dont?

jackie i feel that i dont know if i can.. when i told her what cass said about ehr she came back to me and said tha cass said i was lying.. and i don t want to work with people who i cant fully trust and come back and dont trust me.. youa re hearing 2 different sides.. it's who you have a better feeling about and who's story makes more sense

william it's hard.. and the rumors..

jackie it's all about yoru wrod and whether you can beleive it

jackie when neda told me that i ws going on the block.. i didnt.. and i just didnt deny it and i said i didnt get verbal confirmation.. and then cass saw that i knew and then ika said that i knew.. and cass didnt like that../
Attached Images