View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 08:02 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 3/26/17

Cass talking to william in odyssey room

Cass she wont put up dre she doesnt think that dre is close to me.. she wants to do anything to get me out and she will put up whoever she thinks is close to me Dre is working with ika and ika is working with dre so she wont go up

Cass i wouldnt want you to use it if dre was going up.. .. ika made it clear that she is working with gary.. gary is freaking out

cass kevin is bullshitting yo.. and you know when i leave y8ou and dre are the targets..

cass he was in the cave i told you they were all talking .. he would come after you and dre.. everyone is cared of dre .. they are trying to get demetres out.. theyw ant to get out all us girls.. and yo are not a girl but they want you me dre ika out.. so we need to get out bruno kevin neda sindy out.. and i will lead the charge

william it's stressful.

cass i wouldnt suggest it if dre would go up.. she would put up gary 120% if not then she would put up karen..

william why karen

cass that is the word on the street.. but she would put up gary.. ashe is smart and entertainment wise that is the best

cass annd it would suck cuz i dont have the votes to stay

cass would you be upset of gary went up? cuz then at least you made a move.. ..

william ahh

cass so make a move and take me off the block and gary will be put up..

William if i was home i would be screaming at the tv use the pov.

William karen is telling me not to use it..

Cass did they ever talk to you before? no they jsut treated you like a baby
Attached Images