View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 03:04 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 2/14/18

james up in HOH

brandi omarosa lied to you.. i was the one that said to get you.. we were jsut talking she ws like the girls need to stick together

ross i didnt know she said that

brandi yeah to us in the abthroom.. so we were ust saving you.. but you can save yourself.. but for some reason you dont get it you are going to go if shew gets veto.. we are going to save you if we get veto.

james thank you..

brandi we want shannon to go, if we win veto we are saving you. we dont know what omarosa will do. she is looking for an ally.. she knows we want her out next

james i know we haven't spoken much.. i dont take anything personally..

brandi you've been great.. its my jabs.. im sorry. it's fun..

james im here to play the game. if it's working with you or you.. im fine f= with that.. so if 1 or 2 more people leave before me im fine with that..

brandi if you win hoh and want to put us up we are fine with that../ but if we win hoh.. we want to put omarosa up and out

ross yeah we want her out next

james worse case shannon/omarosa win veto and shannon comes off are you willing to put someone else up on the block

brandi we are willing to do something

james what kind of bigger deal can you make..

ross Final 5 and then fight it out

james basically protection of not going home till F5 .. and if metta decides to play in the competition.. you saw how well he did

james i like shannon but as much as she wanted me out week one.. i'd love to play.. as much as she wanted to play with me my teammate was crying all day yesterday

brandi it all went sidways when kehsia went home.. keshia and i had a deal..
Attached Images