View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 02:08 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 3/24/19

Ryan jesse's last pitch on the way out the door he siad that it was going to be an all girls allaince

maddy i know that's not the case..

ryan i said week one that we evict the girls over the guys.. and then i know that later on the girls will taake out the guys.. and just purely cuz they are a guy

madddy im far from a gender game that is why im sitting on the block.

ryan and i also think that paraas feels very ostracised frfom the other girls in the house

maddy yes she is and she doenst nwant to beleive that but then she see's it

ryan i got a shit ton of information week 2.. and you are going to hav eto make that work

Will is in the DR

maddy in less than 2 hrs i hav eto make it work. no disrespect to merron. im going to win that veto

ryan i=unless there is a million $$$ in that comp that necklace is not on my name

ryan if it's a reward punishment.. im going for a reward..

maddy 2 words i want to see slop and pass.. and if i see that she will take that and I will win.. it couldnt be better for me..

ryan i would give you the humilitard so you can have that and so that you can have that i dont look like a fool.. in tomb raider i knew all the colors of the pieces and i didnt let them know where it was

maddy if it's spelling im going to make my piles

ryha i wouldnt do that i told erica if i saw that she was doing that i was going to take from her pile

maddy i hope it was pass veto..

ryan yeah we didnt ahve that yet

maddy we haven't had a timed one. and we are earlier in the day ..

Will out of DR
Attached Images