View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 09:18 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/23/18

Erica speaking of bullying can you tell me aobut htat water situtiation.j was rallying behind that and we thought it would be funny

paras i was haivng a talk with him on how a persian family is to a white guy and i was telling how this would look not to disrespect my family and 1 generation family on TV..

Paras so she came in and sdid that.. and i was already ahving situations with jesse and a then she came in adn threw the water on me and i was like i wont get upset.. but she did come and apoligize to me.. and she said i guess she has to apllkogize.. and that was not genuine to me. but i let it go

Erica ali said to her to be more emotional of a persaon.. ali ssiad to try and talk to hamza like that and hen she did hama was like what's wrong with you you seem off.. she is more methodical even with the taske she was just cooking here's food.. and that was it..

paras yeah i knew it was a task

paras i have so much respect for you and those things go a long way

erica i could very easily.. V talked to me about that day with the water thing..

paras she was trying to make it aobut her.. i didnt want to talk aobut it.. and if i let it go stop talking about it

Erica she was saying that ti was a bullying.. and i was like NO i was ther anad advocating for it to happen we thought it was funny

paras she easn saying she wanted to confront them.. and i was like when i walked out of the room i was done with it

Erica she turtled when she tried to ahve that confrontation with ryan.. that was the moment i was like WRITE OFF

paras she said that his wife will be crying when they see this.. and i just shut up.. she was bringing the family into it.. and i was like it's not a game

paras you are one of my favorite people in the house when you watch it back you will see.. and it's the little things.. and that is what i need in this house. and once i ahve more to offer to you game wise.

erica im looking game wise with people i can work with and cant.. and the difference of that is those that dont lie to me.. and i knew that you weren't the rogue vote..

erica did veronica tell you to not throw a pity vote on teh couch?

paras yeah

erica she said why would she tell paras to ntn throw a pity vote cuz then jesse might stay.. and she was saying that why would she would say that.. and im like i went to school and have a studied in culpables and theories
Attached Images