View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 08:14 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/23/18

Johnny up in HOH

Erica i feel im not having the same hoh week as other..s with info info info.. i think that everyone knows where my heads at

johnny i dont know.

eerica what? why? im putting up merron and maddy.. and keep this in the rom

johnny dont tell anyone you told me

erica no i wont.. im not putting you up dale live . ryan no intentions.. not putting will up..

johnny will want to work with you

johnny are you trying to BD ryan

erica no that is not the plan but if the veto is used i will ahve to make some tough calles

erica veronica has proven she is fickle as fuck.. and i think that she was the rogue vote.. she wore that emotion.. she told jesse that she was voting for him.

johnny you think it was rogue or

erica i think she thought it ewas going to be closer and that she can uphold her word.. and im thinking that jesse's pitch did make sense to her.. but that morning she was saying that liv was feeling too comfortable.. i trust her for me but not the over all game.. im torn for playing what is good for me and my people.. so what is for me.it would be a huge shot to take and it would ahve to fucking land..

Erica do you want to make big moves int ehg ame.. why do i ahve to put that target on my back.. in my ideal world. maddy/merron up and maddy goes home..

johnny you want merron to go

erica no

johnny there is this number that no one will put up..

e rica and he will float his way through..

Erica i do understand what you are saying.. this where i am.. i dont ahve a connection with maddy. i dont.. we ahve a cordial thing.. but i never spoke game to her.. not once.. and i dont like people who run from room to room and i dont know where their heads are at. i would rather have someone who is more patient with ther words.. . i have heard names come out from her at every angle.. merron could be a vote for our side.. he's not a loan wolf

Johnny i feel that it's best that it goes back and forth and we stay in the middle..

Erica yeah..
Attached Images