View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 08:00 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/23/18

Erica you are not the type that needs attentions.. what is yoru bond with her

merron V is a wild card.. and so am i but i feel that she doenst have her targets in yoru direction nor at me..

erica i feeel conifdent that she has my back..

merron we came in late and said taht we have to look after each other

erica yeah i would be the same like that

merron i dont hang out with her that much. i hang with hamza more than anyone and chill with ryan from time to time.. with V we look out for each other.. i think with V she is talky talky,.. but i dotn want to say anythijng bad

erica im not a gossippy person

merron i feel that she will shoot herself in tehf afce.. i mean foot.. maybe when she did that with ryan.. and i was like what the fuck are you doing.. we werent in for a week.. and i was like yo.. even yesterday before the vote i felt that she was being too aggressive and pushy with the vote and i was like y8oou need to chill.

erica yeah i saw that

merron i told jesse i was voting him out and i didnt feel the need to run around.. and i dont think that was good on her.. her approach is very aggressive.. and imj going to talk to her aobut it..

Erica i feel taht way aobut hamza too.. i like him so much.. but im like what.. like me and you are playing low key.. and we are just chillin

merron yeah..

Erica we dont come at thing so aggressive.. but we respect other's peoples game.. no one 's game is anyone else's business..

merron yeah.. i had a lot of talks with hamza saying he was reckless. people thought i knew i didnt.
Attached Images