View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 07:11 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/23/18

Erica grabs Liv and heads u p to HOh to talk

Oliva we dont really need to chat like this but you have the room

Oliva do you want to debrief anything that she siad

erica she said she'll show me nothing but loyalty and i was trying to get her to say about the rogue vote.. and i dont care that she did but she;'s saying she is all aobut loyalty..

Oliva you wrre safe for 3 out of the 4 weeks though so she didnt have to put effort for to know you

erica im thinking Merron and maddy and ryan was the one who gave me the tidbit on the envelope.. and he's useful for all of us.. merron doesnt even know what is going on our three. if someone pulls themself off the block..

Erica or i make a huge move and only if people guarantee me their votes.. and you are the 1st person i talked aobut it. i know how you feel about her and i know how he feels about her

olivia you get veto to save maddy. you get her vote mine derek kaela ali paras.

Erica hamza and i great friends. but the people he wants to keep are the ones i want to get rid of .. we are playing 2 seperate grames.. and the only one i dont ahve is Will. and i can say Veronica is bad for your game..

Oliva you dont say anything to anyone.. maddy takes herself down.. and she will go up and you will be a legend

Erica she is truthful to me but i dont know how long that will last

olivia she showed herself yesterday how manipulative she is

Erica she was saying that she was building on the friendship.. and im like we didn't talk game..

Olivia you can say to merron taht he's so likable that everyone will keep him

Erica in know that it's not a very exciting week.. but it's something for us..

Erica daela no you no ryan no.. paras no.. so the only people left

Olivia Ryan merron veronica and maddy that's 4 weeks

Erica i dont care about ryan he will always be a target before us

Olivia you want to get him out before jury.. or if it's a double we need to get him out

Oliva i want him out i dont want him to think he is a genius.. we saved him

erica true..
Attached Images