View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 02:24 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 8/13/18

JC heads into the SR

JC was she bitchy to you

kaycee retells him the RS talk in the jenga room

kaycee no she was crying then she brought up when i blew up on her

JC; yesterday she as all mad that you were the hacker!

JC: she said that you blew up on her and i was like keep yoru mouth shut then

kaycee: no she came to me and said there are 6 other people in the house. and im liie why are you telling me that then i said that if one more person says im the hacker im going to blow the fuck up. She kept saying why are you cursing and i said " i can do whatever i want im a grown ass woman! I can do whatever the fuck i want to do!

JC: she like does things and then when people react to it she is like " why why why"

kaycee: she told me in the kitchen that there were 6 other people in the house. and i was like AND? So she said we never speak and i said yeah you're right and the first words you say to me is that? I was like you are right we dont speak and she kept saying that. then i took my coffee and i sat over her and she went to the point room and then came back saying it was a shitty move that they should put a competitor up. and then i went off and she said i dont need to curse. ( grown asss woman ) She said so am i

JC: she was out of her

kaycee: she didnt think i was going to stand up for myself she was shook

JC all that shit she was talking yesterday.. if you don't want to get into it with people walk off.

Kaycee she came at me. im like dont come at me..

JC: she thinks approaching people is like.. i was washing my hands.. she is so going home

kaycee: i cant believe she said that she was sorry i was going home and that i want the target angela get whatever she wants.. and then at the end she said it could be me or it could be you.

JC: the fact that she thinks she is staying and has a chance to win blows my mind

JC: it's a game.. stop with the crying

Kaycee: she think im going so she wants my jury vote

JC:" I know..

talk ends