View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 01:30 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 4/1/18

Ali ok let me know.. and i will drag ryan's lying ass in here to call him out on it

ali everyone lies in this house and i want to know where you stand

paras you saying to me that you will bring ryan's ass in here and that proves to me that it's false..

ali yeah i would bring him in and say roll clip

Ali DE Liv wants to do maddy/merron johnny is protective over maddy says no.. and it was a team effort.. and if you are not ready to let her go this week . we know it doesnt ahve to be this week. what did we do we did ryan and maerron

paras johnny was there slapping liv saying no no not maddy.

ali i wasnt in the room

paras my exact words is that your hoh if you want maddy out i will do that.. maddy will vote with us when we need her but ryan/merron we cant trust them.. so when i heard ther is a 4 of us.. and i know that johnny hangs with will and i was paranoid about a trip i dont know about he was so protective over maddy.. and if we ahve to send her home then we send her home

ali team effort we sent v home.. thee is no time to process or talk.. if we jsut go with safe bet.. no one was thinking of hama till veto.. if we save merron anyone sits next to merron they go home.. ryan pulls himself off. then hamza deal comes up and done he goes home.. but we were drinking adn tired and i said we'll talk tomorrow.. so i heard that ryan was pised off.. and so we ahd to do damage control for liv and i and then protect the alliance aka the 6.. so i went to ryan and siad i know you felt disposable .. we didnt know how protective that johnny was over maddy and it was too early to piss him off cu he has a lot of people in the house.. and we apologize.. and he said something atha bout you maddyd will johnny are close.. and ifinal 4 togetehr..

paras who said the names together

maddy in convo stops

ali i dont know.. it could ahve been me but not in the ca=ontet.. i may ahve said that johnny was protective over maddy and that johnny is close with will and will is close with paras.. but i never said that you ahd a F4

paras you can see how that looks for me

ali yes but im already in a rumor for an alliance and i needed to distance me and liv from you and i never said the f4..

paras i beleive yo..

ali i never said taht you will were teh plan i said merron/maddy .. could ia have said better words.. i could ahve. and at teh moment i thought i was doing my best to smooth the things ove with ryan about me and liv and i will accept fault.. after you made taht comment in the bathroom that is when it clicked to me

paras i havent heard your name before i heard your name

ali i was like are you kidding me. i confronted him .. i already talked to erica aobut the hasbro.. i was talking to him before thsat .. and i ahd no problem splringing that toi light.. i was pulled from that convo to hasbro to talking to erica and then once hasbro was over i wanted to talk.. and i went outside and he had already talked to those people outside..
Attached Images