View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 12:40 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 4/1/18

paras ryan brought it up again that you maddy ali ryan have a f4 and i want to brush it under the rug.. he brought it up to will and maddy and he said that ali

erica that is not what happened. i know the conversation that happened..

Erica this is what ali is telling me.. her and ryan had a convo about the double and why liv put him up .. he asked why maddy didnt go up.. he said he was surprised of the raction of people who wnated to keep maddy in the game.. and i think liv said that she dint want to burn bridges.. and she left it like that.. and then ryan made a comment agbout that being a F4.. and ali said to him to not put words in her mouth.. and ryan takes little tidbits and then puts it together and comes up with stuff. he said trhat im a lone wolf.. and then there are the pairs.. and if he took her information and coupled it with that or had that in his head already.. and he is literally pulling it out of thin air

paras i dont want to be thrown into some alliance that i didnt make and dont want me to be lied to.. and i did ask will and maddy if it was true.. but they said no.. and i heard that me will maddy have an alliance.. but no.. but we are close

erica i think it's guilty by associations

paras then i wont worry about it
Attached Images