View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 03:46 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 8/1/18

Angeal to tyler in jenga room

Angeal; i told rachel that bayleigh said that rachel said my name to go up and then bayleigh came down and pulled rachel in and asked her why did she say anything and she said she didn't.. so now she doesn't trust rachel

tyler: and brett's speech is going to blow everything up tomorrow

Angeal: bayleigh can only use it for one week but if she doesnt use it next week she has to use it the next week. bay can only use her power before noms. she cant change it afte that

tyler: rachel is an idiot. Im trying to do my own thing and all i keep saying i have no idea

angeal; brett is going to say that rachel told him aobut the power.. and thsat will put pressure on bay if someone from our group doesnt go up so she will be forced to use it

tyler laughs

tyler: she told me that it's going to be me/jc giong on the block she is goig to be scrambling like she was last week. did you talk to sam?

Angeal; yeah she is onboard.. she said that rachel doesnt do anything in this house.. she said all rachel does is take take take and doesnt contribute and i said you are absolutely right

tyler luahging

tyler: that's so funny

Angeal; i said that all she does is talk shit about me and then she talked herself on the block

tyler: i like how bay is trying to cover her ass that she thinks im dumb to believe it

tyler: scottie said he was going to put you/rachel up.. so rachel going is better for you.