View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 11:45 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday 4/21/16 Eviction Day

maddy i jsut want to show everyone.. and i dont want people to say yeah i got out a strong player

joel you cant say you'll get them out the next time.. there might not be a next time and people can go on veto runs.. and the chances someone's name being drawn is pretty good cuz there are only 7 people and 6 compete

Maddy if you and jared can see it from a logical sense then kelsey can too and cass said that she will vote if there are 2 votes. and i think she is jsut scared of the bro's

maddy jsut know there are people that do want me to stay you wouldnt be the only one

joel i appreciate you coming to talk to me. not everyone has campaigned to me and it drives me crazy and it drives me crazy when people know they are going home and dont go kicking and screaming. i would do the same i would go until the bitter end

maddy i can feel it with people.. and i was like i need to go talk to people and not put on my high heels

tim sits outside teh HRR to cockblock anymore keep me talk by mady to joel. 2:31pm
Attached Images