View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 02:20 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 8/12/17

1:42pm kevin tells paul that cody has a daughter..

kevin i'm going to tell him later that he should tell you.. cuz you guys are rivals and shit.. but cody said she is so smart and pretty and i said that i believe he is.. so that is 9 kids in the house

paul shakes his head..

paul that just blows my mind why pout on a persona aas mean aggressive mean tempered guy when you can put on a sofft father.. sweet side

1:44 kevin are you goiong to tell him

paul no

Kevin he asked me advice on what to do with them.. and i said that he has to spend time with them.. and he said he ahs to spend more time and i said that he has to that she will be 12 and then she will want to be with her friends..

paul fuck..

paul man if i had a kid that would have been the only thing i would want to talk aobut.. why not say that..

kevin i said i wouldn't say nothing.. but i figured that it will change the outcome of the week.. and he said that everyone would hold it against him and is aid it's too late..

paul no way..

150 paul with that being said.. all the grab assing

ekvin iw as going to say thst.. but he weas being semi emotional. i was going to say why act like a fool. he said i want to thank you for listening..

paul were you gonna tell me

kevin i was going to say why act like that only a single young guy would act like that.. but dont act like thsat on tv..

paul according to thier close friends he's either.. .. and he claims that she is going to watch yo then that throws out my repsect for you even further.. and evne with my soft spot for childdren to act like that was bizarre
Attached Images