View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 11:24 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 3/19/18

kaela i think that we shouldn't have conditions to solidify that im willing to work with you and i dont screw myself over

olivia i know that there are still trust worthy people and i get that from you.. and johnny and ali

kaela i feel better with you thean ali. and the whole thing happened 1st and you talk to me more.. and if you were to get ali to trust me i would feel better with ali.. there is nothing that i can do but try

olivia ali is my close person but im going to do what is best for me.

kaela i need to put people who are beter for me.. those people all ahve people and I need peopole and clearly im not thier people

olivia this is better for derek

kaela they think that we will attack each other and we wont

olivia i was good with madd/paras till the last couple of days and now im getting weird feelings.. and i even said to her that i get it that she will vote for jesse to stay and im ok with that

kaela i think paras is just emotional..

Olivia i think that they think that we are broken that they will latch on that..

kaela i can tell you things and one of it is that i have heard your name alot from that room

olivia i beleive..

kaela talk to ali and have her know that she can relay info

olivia i dont think that we need need conditions

kaela what did she mean by that then last night

olivia she thinks that you are close to veronica and that is not good for her game

kaela i can give us information but if i ruin that relationship i cant give us that information.. even erica is good with her.. all content copyright hamsterwatch.comi jsut dont know what she meant by conditions

olivia i dont know. to me you are either working with people or no

kaela i am willing to get out jesse and that it might be better for my game to get him out. and i haven't told derek this yet.. and if he wants for something i dont want to ruin that..

olivia and if it was me i wouldn't tell him yet

kaela yeah no i wont.. he's still emotional aobut the whole jesse thing

talk ends merron in

merron leaves

Olivia we can make a deal taht we wont go after each other till jury

kaela yeah..
Attached Images