View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 10:32 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 8/19/18

Sam made a ptich to fessy to Keep scottie.(as she told him last night she would do)

Sam: Fessy to move forward you need to get rid of haleigh. she will throw you away like trash She'll drag you down. no one can trust her. make this promise to me. I wont break my promise. and I will never put you up and I will give up smoking

Fessy: i didnt see this coming! i was with her for 61 days this is a curve ball.

Sam: whoa!! Im nervous cuz im starting to play the game

Sam: No one is tied to haleigh but you. you can redeem yourself with scottie. next week no one will come after you. Scottie cleaned the whole house. haleigh did nothing. and her HOH was whacked RS went home. Do it for me. you will go down in history.. lets do it.. it's just a game. lets do this

Sam: haleigh would be tickled you did this cuz she is so gamey.. and she would stick her hip out and her leg out and ask you what you are doing. i don't like that.. you are smart. you have a brain.. you know what's up. I need you to promise me that you will do it

Fessy; no i cant promise you that

Sam: you just make it and now you can move forward.. and you cant let her know.. she will campaign and it will be a clear choice. howa re you going to go thru this house and pick the weakest one in the house to run with Ding Dong! she wants your clothes and your wins and then she will throw you away. fuck that !

Sam: i want you word and I will quit smoking. word for word.. and i trust you.. trust me

fessy; i trust you

Sam: lets do it

Fessy; no i have to think about it