View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 08:47 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 3/27/16

Tim im going to put the 3rd person up and that would be you.. and i dont think you will go.. but if you want my help and want to stay that can easily easily change.. and i dont knwo waht you have with dalls and to be a player down and i know how compos will be for you and for you the smart move will be to not vote out people that will win comps for you.. and i think it will be dumb if you got hoh and put them up cuz you can beat them in challenges

maddy is just hhmm yeah hmm yeah

tim I can easily convince them not to vote for you out this wek.. and next week i dont carte if other peoople dont like other people.. if im friends with cass dont think that makes any differnece in that.. and i know that me being HOH has affected teh same 3 group of peoople and that is how the votres went.. you ahd 6 and rassmey had 9.. if you didnt votre dalals.. you would have not been in. i would have literally put up who ever it was cass or nikki.. and if i went agisnt it i would be a hypocrite.. and ramsey said is there any other eway.. and i said i dont know taht it's my system.. and it wasnt designed to trap anyone.. and it spewed out the top 1 2 3 4 and dallas had this idea for everyone vote for him.. and it didnt work it made it worse

maddy eyah.. it backfired

tim he was always going to be #1 it ws who was going to be 2 3 and 4

tim we are all benefiting from the move you pulled last week

maddy im not

tim im 95% sure you will survive and if dallas gets a tie.. would ramsey use the veto?

maddy yeah

tim if ramsey is smart does he think he can work better with you or dallas

maddy me

tim i think that ramsey has more of a chance of going home against dallas than you do.

mADDY I HAVE A CHANCE OF GOING HOME IF I GO UP CASS WILL VOTE FOR DALLAS.. SHE WANTS TO MARRY HIM

MADDY I HAVE RASMEY JARED AND Mitch

tim i know that cass is cut if she lied she knows that ..
Attached Images