View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 08:44 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/24/17

jackie up to HOh asks to talk to neda

Sindy cass and ika leave

jackie i feel that i might go up.. if you dont want to tell me

neda i dont know.. i keep going to DR to give me a time.. and i ahvent talked to you caass ot gary ika

neda where is yoru head at

jackie i keep my word and if that is soomehting that you need for your game plan i can help you with that.. i feel that im an easy pawn if that is how you want to play yor game.. and i dont wnat to be that but i will fight to win that veto.. and i feel taht im not safe with is karen she will enver give me her vote.. i have had good talks with people in the house

Neda how are you with cass

jackie its a gamne.. she is smart and good with everyone.. i want to give her my full loyalty but i see how much she talks wioth everyone else.. so it's hard to do that im unsure..

neda after talking to a few people she has made a F2 with everyone in the house

jackie she did with me too

neda with everyone.. in the house.. when you do that you are making alliances with no one.. the only person that threatened me was her when she said she wanted to nominate me before i ahd immunity .. and gary told me that .. it's best fo you to separate yourself from her.. and once she is out no one will be worried about you..

neda im going to be truthful in my nomination and say she's made deals with everyone and i will say jackie you are a pawn.. and if you win veto it will be amazing.. and you are not someone that i wanted to come after in this game.. but cass has her claws in you
Attached Images