View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 06:50 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 5/2/16

Joel if people are true and want to have a player that that was good and a person of thier word.. then the choice is obvious.. cass isnt the choice.. and nick and phil both said they would be happy sitting in f2 with me ..

joel and kelsye enver said she wanted f2 with me but she respects if i was there and would go with me. if that 's the case i should stay.. if not then i should go and i dont think it's fair that everyone should assume that i ahve jury votes.. and everyone including cass has good reasons to why they deserve teh money. the bro's were teh twist and were targets early on.. for me i might be one cuz i was underestimated.. and kelsey making it after she was evicted. they dont last this long.a nd people were evicted for a reaosn cuz they didnt do something right and all those that evicted her she was able to tread carefully and get back in thegame.. and all those that voted he out never went back after her even if maddy did put her on the block.. and kelsey hasn't been on people's radar.. and that's a good argument to give in the jury. she has enemies and friends.. and people will say that is a good argument

tim ok what about cass

joel cass is someone who was on teh block week 3 who was pretty much dead in the weather and she went to work and convince enough peopole to change thier votes to switch and she had me 1005 should keep ehr no matter what and she had people who were on the fence. and she did it thru good talking to people and being able to ahve peole see the light and made sense to why they should keep her.. and that's good argument and turning point for her and she got to turn it on and show how crafty she is and showed she can get out of sticky situations and even though she ruffled feathers in jury she's been able to switch and have brilliant strategy that cass wasn't on their radar..
Attached Images