View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 07:31 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/7/17

Dre the other day jackie came in the room and ika was ther and jackie was making like she is folding her clothes and ika was like i dont know why she is always folding her clothes..

Dre it was ika sindy and me.. and ika was like in dont know why she is folding her clothes and when yo come in a room and you see people in there that dont like you you dont stay.. you leave.. and ika was like anyways when i win my HOh all the peasants will be down there.. and she said that I hope that someone i dont like goes home this week.. and jackie was like huh?

dre and then ika said i was i speaking to you.. if i was speaking to you you'd know it.. and then jackie was liek you think im fake? it's ok i know im real..

William to the camera.. jackie you are as fake as this dog

dre and then ika was like i dont think youa re fake i know youa re fake.. and then jackie left the room.. and then last night when ika was drunk she said all the peasants are not going to be in my room.. i like all the peasants except YOU and she pointed to jackie and then she turned and then she went up the stairs.. and jackie was taken back..

dre laughs and twerks..

dre it's not my fault. she didnt need to lie and then tell everyone that i was campaigning to keep cassandra.. she didnt have to lie and tell.. and then she said It's big brother canada.. and im like yeah it is.. lets play!
Attached Images