View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 07:11 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 8/13/17

jason if mark voted out xmas then we woulda been good..

alex yeah

jason they were telling elena not to fall.. i shoulda hung more but i was scared to be hoh.. she knows the game and i dont so once that happened.. we;'ve been in the dungeon together forever.. then we decided we would work something and it slowly rolled.. and no one thought that you would come back

alex we had just trust with them..

jason mark jumped to pau and then mark jumped back to you i said im done.. i said we aint breaking taht now cuz i dont trust him

cody i kept telling jess i didn't trust mark

jason i dont say a lot but i do to her.. and i was like they are going to reassemble.. like mark shit on him more than anyone and now they are buddy buddy

cody i haven't bought any of it.. .. i think you guys are going to have to alternate hoh's and if that happens and i go to jury and you come thru the door..

jason i kept saying if we could get jess away from you we can run to the end alex and me dont have a showmance

cody i found a 100% loyalty

jaosn we get that

cody she was trying to work a deal with teh devil and it wasn't working and they were the ones that brought up you and she agreed to it.. and they stirred everything up

jason you and i can work together.. the women cant

alex i said that in my interview im was going to work with the guys
Attached Images