View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 01:07 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 6/30/18

kaycee everthiung you say theya re going to use it agsint you.

angela what did i do

kaycee no you didnt do anything.. you know how girls can get you are pretty and youu know

angela i dont do anything

kaycee but you knowhow girls get.. tehy are jealous

anglea i was thinkig the same thing

kaycee it's like they try hard for attnetion and you dont.. but you are good. they can talk all they want but actions speak louder..

angela they all think i have the power.. regardless of what that means.. and i think that JC has it.. and if he doesn't have it we are in trouble..

angela i hope we get in to app store again.. i hope we can do it before teh hoh

kaycee you think we can?

angela i dont know.. they want to drain my power.. they want me up to waste it..

kaycee yeah they were pressing so hard. brett said to just sit tight

angela they got the numbers, we are going to be plucked off one by one and i'll be the 1st one

Kaycee they are attached to people on that side we arent attached to anyone..

angela the people that walked thru the door are not the people they ar today we ahv eto just bite our tongues and swallow our pride

kaycee yeah i have to check myself.. i was like i could make them feel like shit.. like chris.. but i am trying so hard not to.. we have to get him out sooner than later

kaycee he said that you already know that im the king of the other side but that he has to lay low but they all know he's the king.. and i was like he really did say that? im like that is crazy

kaycee faysal and chris are almost the same.. and did you hear what he said about winston.. that if he doesnt use the veto that winston owes him.. little does he know.. and then when he was competing he was looking at the girls to make sure they were looking at him..

kaycee being around that shit is not ok.. chris telling people what to do? like NO!!
Attached Images