View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 07:30 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 4/19/18

Ryan im not putting you up in a triple.. im not doing aht if we are working together.. and i need someone big and strong around and i think taht me you and peanut can go to the F3

Will and you will take paras to teh F2

Ryan so will you.. and you cant deny that.. you may not have talked about it but you will

Wiull right now yeah

Ryan there is no way we cant go to F3 and run the game.. Im not going to win that F3.. but getting there is where i want to be and have a chance at it

Will yeah that will be nice

Ryan i dont see no reason why we cant run that but we ahve to get thru today adn if you thin taht jophnny will take you to the F3 then yo ruyn with it. i dont think he will but you think about that

will i will think aobut it

ryan everyone is waiting on someone to commit.. and long term game we ahve said dads will run with it

will for sure.. and i will ahve to have convo's with ali/liv and paras.

ryan i assume you trust paras more than anyone else

will oh yeah

ryan if you told paras me for sure she would be me.. she doesnt want to be on teh wrong side fo the vote.. she told me all week that she wants to keep me but only if the house keeps me

ryan last night derek made it seem taht johnny is promising them more than i ahve.. and for 4 days they told me that i was ok.. but now they are not saying that.. they know that johnny will beat them. they wanted him out..
Attached Images