View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 06:53 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday 4/28/16 Double Eviction Day

kelsey for all the logic we'
re telling him that we'll take him

jared everyone is telling him that

kelsey even cass.. she said she will take him. she's full of shit. she's a liar and she will tell anyone anything..

kelsey we all beleived her this whole time

jared that's it i didnt

jared this week she told me F2

kelsey i know

kelsey yeah for sure she got me out of hot water and things with maddy.. and i ahve ustilize things.. and i dont think that joel bel;eives it.. and if i sit there and call her out on all these things.. i dont know.. but if that makes joel see that she's ben lyiing to us.. and make him see.. and she was saying there are just 2 people she wouldnt vot out and tsake to the end and there are teh internationals sitting right there

kelsey should i talk to him again

jared no.. he'll make his own decision

kelsey i tried..

jared you did good

jared fucking tim said that she was the only one to utilize us.. and i ws like i used nikki

kelsey tim is sitting there all smiling.. and he thinks he's a fucking genius.. .. and he is smart but all their BS is finally coming out and we can see it.. and yeah you do want to win this entire game.. and that is what we need joel to see. cuz he's been manipulated this entire time

kelsey but we've made it this far and i ws evicted once so if they are the then kudos to them for making it thru the season
Attached Images