View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 08:09 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 3/21/17

cass where is yoru head at.. i trust you and i know you are going to make the best decision for us.. cuz we are working together right?

demetres yeah

cass.. so im nto bugging you or trying to control yoru HOH.. and last week.. i stuck my neck out and we both did.. and i took so much heat last week to keep you here..

demetres i know you did.

cass there is dalls.. who is never going to go agasint me or her.. and the other person who's #1 ally is dillon who is coming after us.. so you want o keep her and have them coming after us.. or dalls who i know who is not comingafter us

demetes eventually i ahve to trust someone..

cass trust us.. the people who ahve had yor back since day 1.. and i dont wnt to add more stress to yo but maybe i should be in yor ear more like sindy is.. but i dont know..

ika i haven't been talking game with you much

demetres.. dallas.. the 8 people coming back everyone is a great player and of the 8 there are big players.. and there is so many of them.. and he flipped on me the last 2 seconds.. i dont know who i can trust in this..

cass but emily voted agsint you too

demetres.. she is not a threat..

cass it's not a vet and newbie thing.. we're all co mingled.. we are all working together.. dillon is a big player.. and bruno is a big player..

demetres theya re not going to think they are together any more.. and theya re so dumb to even say they arent putting me up.. they are so going to

cass dallas is dumb we can get him out.. and have him go after those guys.. and then we'll take him out or the next time you win HOH take him out.. i think it;s too early to take out someone that is a vote for us..

demetres everyone is going to be upset with me next week..

cass you didnt ahve any power last week.. we chose to work with you then.. you're a loyal guy

demetres dallas is going to take me out

demetres.. i see the pros and cons..

cass i'll make a deal that i will keep you over him. he will never be that important,..

demetres she's never going to win

cass dillon will and they are coming after us.. and please dont go back and tell sindy this cuz she runs back and tells bruno everything
Attached Images