View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 04:45 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 8/10/18

haleigh and kaycee head up to HOH

haleigh Im not it

kaycee who has it

haleigh i thoght you did.. but if yu did i ws going to tell y8oou that you are not the target

kacyee: i dont have it

haleigh: i swear i didnt win. i got one light..

kaycee: is someone telling y8ou soemthing that i got put up

hal; i know scotttrie came to me and the plan that sam was putting scottie up wioth me

kaycee: scottie is saying i ws saying the same thing. I ws in teh room. but i didnt sy it it's not my business. why would i say it..

hal; well there are bigger tigns and i do not intend for yuou to be there thrusday.. i knw sam is a abreaking pawn so she cant be a pawn.. JC would be a a target.. and fessy too big of a target... and i knew that you would be ok and safe..

hal; the whole you not voting bay i get it

kaycee: and you voted for her to leave too

hal; yeah i know

kaycee: it';s a game..

hal; it made me scared. i thought that you saw that a beneficial move for you and angela

kaycee: bay understood that we were on opposite sides.. before and after she was put up.. she understood those are my friends and it was by default. and you guys had your meetings and saying hey guys wish you would grabbed me..

kaycee me and bay talked about it all the time.. she said those are your friends.. and it put me in a shitty situation. it's a game. and i as never part of her side..

hal: yeah so this is not an attacked on yo.. you are not the target and i hope that you dont say anything to anyone else.. anad the whole scottie thing i hope you dont say anything cuz i dondt want to lose trust with him.. but yeah i knew aobut it but i shoulda said something.. and feeds flip