View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 02:43 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 4/5/16

Sindy jackie was telling me last night taht she has emily/dillon and she wants to play this mastermind thing.. and dre is like she lfips to every side

kevin i didnt talk to dre. but id like to get out jackie before dre lies

sindy even i feel i have a better connection with dre over em/dillon but i can see where ika is coming from cuz she

kevin i ahve a good relationship with william

sindy is your relationship stronger with jackie over willian and dre

kevin no

sindy it's causing divide in the house

kevin it needed to be said

ika it's not dobut.. you see what we are doing

kevin yeah the votes were shown

ika it sucks.. it feels one sided in my opinion.. im not not going to say it.. i dont think you need to win HOH sindy .. you are fine.. and you jsut said that you know those people that are coming after you.. why are you pushing that emily/dillon should stay over yor alliance when you know they are coming for someone in yoru alliance

kevin im just hearing this

ika why are you just saying that then

ika you know that dre isnt coming after you guys but you are targeting her.. i dont understand that.. i was in a shitty alliance in S2 and i dont want to be in a shitty alliance now

kevin im not throwing hoh and i tried to win the and scene.. im trying to keep the alliance safe.. and if you feel this way i will knock jackie out so she is not coming for you.. and thank you for telling me

ika i feel im the only one being honest for my feelings and im going to be seen as the bitch

sindy no i dont feel that way.. im glad we had this open discussion.. we're thinking taht we ahve dillon/emily and we can control them and bruno is like we have the numbers.. and you are right.. that one of them should have gone up.. and everyone is saying dre/william.. and after neda's hoh.. everyone was saying william dn dre.. and we are sure now that we ahve them. and i do have a relationship with dre and i know she will put up jackie and emily/dillon..

sindy after talking to dre i see that jackie has had an alliance every week with someone else..

ika week 1 mark week 2 cass week 3 william and dre.. and now emily/dillon.. she has no loyalty..
Attached Images