View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 02:34 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 4/5/16

5:07 feeds 3/4

Ika i got out dallas anad cass who weren't coming after me and i did that for the alliance.. and i feel taht this alliance isnt here for me

ika it will be agaisnt my better judgement to let emily and dillon stay in this house.. but i feel like

bruno i feel what youa re saying.. if youa re doubting us.. we ahve the numbers'

dmetres what if dillon puts us up

bruno if we start firing at this side too..

demetres im just saying

bruno they will start targetting us

demetres im not saying jsut target them 2.. but everyone is targeting dre and william.. if you think it will mess things up.. .. it will mess things up if we go home

bruno im close to jackie

demetres im saying spread it.. she is the only one competing for that

bruno i hope there is no doubt..

demetres trust me i didnt want to win that hoh.. and put me in that position to send one of those home.. and i had to and now it puts ika in the position that she is playing in the hoh alone

bruno youa re not alone.. im going for it

kevin i was in the tie breaker on the and scene

demetres if she is ther and it's a knock out comp.. she is getting lit up.. talk to neda no one is coming after her.. she can pick up the slack.. if we get to the knock out comp and she is ther then ther is no help..

demetres give ika the chance to win.. like cass wanst coming after her.. and we left emily who is coming after us

ika and dillon..

kevin i would love to knock out karen and then jackie

demetres yo hear where we are coming from

bruno yeah.. i didnt know i didnt realize
Attached Images