View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 10:43 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 4/17/18

maddy i need to understand your direction if you stay.. and if i gamble then that's what im stuck on.. and what people are asking im on johnny

johnny you are not touching the block.. ali/liv would be sweet revenge.. and kaela adnderek even if you are aligned for that you must recognize that .

maddy i think it's like 2 weeks topps and i see that i cant win agaisnt them the same for you.. you ahve the fight for your life.. and if you are going to be the person you are.. and when i said it will be you and erica on teh block we can chose..

johnny i wish that ewas the case..

johnny there is no loyalty there

maddy i believe you.. what i dont like aobut ryan's game.. even though he doesnt say who will be the other 2.. but he's saying that he would put me up.. i think it's a rouse.. and i think that if the dou didnt come down.. i thin they will leave.. and i think taht if one comes down ryan would put up will and make paras pick

maddy if youa re here.. the likely hood of you winning is higher.. i think you'd pout up ali/liv

johnny one of dale.a. i dont want kaela to go i think i can work with ehr in the future.. i want derek to go

maddy that is interesting for me..

johnny you need both of them in the game

daddy no i dont i just need one of the dou's here in the ame

johnny if it's not them.. then it would be you will or paras.. and that's not the case...

maddy i feel loyalty ot them

johnny i feel that any of those 4 win at the end over us

maddy yep

johnny i said to you the devils alliance and that is the words that they used

maddy i thin my end game is strong erith you

johnny and it has been for a long time.. and if you want my jury vote.. and that's not a threat..

maddy no i know.. and if i go against daela.. it's a big factor as well. then i ahve liv/ali and then daela after me

johnny no.. they wont go after you for keeping me. there are multiple people taht would be keeping me.
Attached Images