View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 03:36 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 3/16/16

Tim there's be no party of you werent there.. i wanted to go in the HT and you werent there.. and i was told you were in teh DR and i was like oh she wants to say good bye to me ..

Tim yo mean so much to me and im scared taht if i say the wrong thing do the wrong thing or go off with cassandra that .. im scared.. it all came out this morning.. it's my way of saying IM STRUGGLING TOO and anytime you need me to sit down i will do that

Nikki i want it to be mutual friendship im very capable of taken care of myself and it;'s nice to know that someone was there.. and there are others but nt my best friend in the house.. and to remind me of it.. and i was grateful i was very grateful

Tim i know i didndt mean that.. it's confusing to me cuz we have gotten so close.. it didnt make sense in my head and what i was doing in that moment acting out

Nikki we were both acting irrational with each other and took it out on each other

Tim i think the group knows that we're

nikki unbalanced

Tim yeah and dont let the group change that and turn us against each other.. and it's not that i dont like Loveita it's that loveita doesn't like cassandra and cassandra doesn't like loveita but that doesn't mean anything with me.. Tim does what Tim wants to do

Nikki yes you do.. and i appreciate you coming to talk to me i was going to talk to you tomorrow night.

Tim no.. i didnt want you to stew on it anymore..

Nikki i feel so much better and you are my best friend in here and i came in here with you and i want to go out with you being my best friend.. but you made me feel alot better.. and the food thing.. they know now..
Attached Images

Last edited by UgotBronx; 03-16-2016 at 03:44 pm.