View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 04:57 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 4-2-18

Kaela talks to derek

kaela let me guess he said he was going after erica

derek will haad pretty much nothing.. he;s still going to keep him

kaela ali is saying taht she wants merron gone and that ryan to stay

derek im not changing my vote it's better for my game for ryan to go and i will talk to will aobut it and maybe ali/liv will do the same

derek i dont know why erica is so scared of the man it;s not like he;'s targeting her.. and she put him on teh block twice.. im voting the other way this is what it is

kaela ali said that we have to support erica and she won hoh twice in a row

derek so..

kaela ali was so threatened byt v that she owes erica.. and ali said that she's still doing the same.. and that erica's the tie breaker and will send merron home

derk if it's 4-04 and ryan stays and asks i'll say yeah i voted for you.. and we need to talk to paras about ryan where is she at with that

kaela i dont know.. she said she swore on her parents lives taht she wouldn't tell who she heard we were going after her.. and she said she made a big mistake.. and me and will thought you were coming after us and we were like no way.. and she said i beleive you and i was like who said it and she said she couldn't tell me. and i said im not going to do anything but it would be nice to know who not to trust.. and the i was like is tit them

derek you think that it's them?

kaela they are putting themselves into a position where they are telling will/paras that we are coming after them and they will come after us.. it's smart it's what i would do

derek if i win hoh im up for anhything

kaela yeah i dont care at this point..

derek leaves
Attached Images