View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 09:27 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday 2/8/18

Shannon to james. i cant say why or what but im running scenarios with people but there is a lot of resistance.

james im on your side if you ahve most of us and the numbers making a deal with me makes more sense..

james i need to keep my word with whoever

shannon they know that you have yoru word with metta and mark

james i cant tell you how loose that is

shannon one of them told us

james it may have been on the spot but it never was.. but metta didnt play for the 1st 2 days he threw me under the bus that's as much as he knows about the game

shannon you have to find out what the deal is with keshia and chuck and maybe metta.. we need to now what the deal is and with who.

james metta doesnt ahve any deals with anyone.. i want to keep playing the game. i was hoping that somone maybe you can see me as an ally.

shannon everyone is scared that is why the more info we have on them the better

james metta and mark want me to stay . they like chuck but they want m,e to stay

shannon they want chauch to win and then BD me

james not if you are working with me.. and i cant tell you right now unless you tell me

shannon it didnt start off that way but it came around .. and it's hard when people talk.. it would be last minute.. we dont want the other side to know.

james no one would know we are working together

shannon if we flipo they ill

james they wont know which girl it is

shannon is it keshia or omarosa?

james this is the 1st time im hearing you are rooting for me.

shannon they are picking on me and saying im the puppet master.. but you dont know that keshia is pulling all the strings.. and you got me in trouble with her.. and im so scared to say anything

james if i dont get any deal in the next 12 hrs im going home

s hannon if we are able to save you how can i know i can trust you

james those people are afraid of losing the numbers.. and we have to figure out are we doing a F2 thing or a week to week things.. i know who will be on our side. and it will be a bigger deal than week one. your alliance is already breaking apart. it's too big. i dont know who youa re working with but 4 is a good number..

shannon so it's me and you who other top 2? the guys? mark?

james i knew mark before coming in here and he's strong on trivia stuff..

Shannon but then at the end you would vote me out and go the f2 with him

james i like him but i dont ahve a F2 with him.. i wont say a bad thing aobut chuck all i can say is that i didn't go for the bag and he did .

shannon yeah and we had a deal..
Attached Images