View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 05:14 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday 2/8/18

keshia all these things that they are all getting up in a tizzy about .. like it's so small.

omarosa i keep telling them to focus on winning HOH.. i wouldnt be surprise that some might throw it. shannon said that she has a target on her back and she;'s going to throw it

keshia she should win it . if not she will be a target..

keshia i feel that brandi acted more drunk than what she was.. this is basd on her response today.. you guys said not to bring it up and her response was that she had to go to the dark side just once

omarosa i didnt want to bring it up cuz iu was in reality tv and i was known for bringing up a scene.. so if this was old school omarosa i would have had a talk to her and tell her about what her kids would think.. I WROTE THE SCRIPT of reality tv.. im an OG of reality TV.. i watched her. I didnt want any part of her circurs. not my circus not my monkeys.

omarosa i was genuinely concerned for her and then she was playing with me.. she started masterbating with a butternut squash.. I was in a house with janice Dickinson.. i saw people do crazy so much better

omarosa she thinks that i have the energy for her.. she jumped on the bed and started humping me. old school Omarosa would have beat her ass!

Keshia thank you for not doing that..
Attached Images