View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 07:25 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 3/13/18

Johnny when you say Will im like omg

ali i really trust Will

Ali i dropped the smallest hints with out saying anything. ive been saying that sdomething is developting and just know that i ahve your back

johnny when the time is right i want to send one of those people home.. and i dont doubt that other peole that are playing hard

ali i noticed that erica doesn't ahve a strong relationship with maddy.. i spent all day talking to her and building it with her.. and asking wher what she would do if she won hoh.. and i didnt solidify anything.. i dont wnt to let go maddy or will and i dont want to target hamza.. and i think veronica is dangerous.. she's talked game with kalea and dertek and i know they can pull her in.. she hasn't talked game with me not once. hasnt said dont worry im not on yoru radar.. i cant keep someone like her around while people who are good with me ae here.. and hamza i think we can use him

ali tomorrow im going to spend the day with hamza.. and hamza spends a lot of time with Will.. maddy said hamza likes me and that im good. I think we are in a good spot

johnny im not going to blow up my game for anyone
Attached Images