View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 09:46 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 3/12/18

Ronnie the only think that im doing that is passive aggressive is that using his lines that he used on me.. and you dont have to contribute to the conversation yuou just have to be there.. and you dont have to look at us.. jsut look around.. and dont you want to hear the answers are and maybe some things will be cleared up.. and wouldnt want you to know why you were called a target? Like ryan told ali that johnny was a target? dont you wnt the answer.. and if you were arthcing as a fan.. you would be all on it.

johnny yeah and if i was home i would be like dont be the one killing it..

ronnie i dont feel nervous to do it. it's a big move.. and i know that im going to hear from anbdrew that im voiting him oout and he is going to be like i thoight you were a real woman..

ronnie im going to look like a savage. and for tv.. there was a circle and then now it's turned around

johnny is that how you fetl bad?

Ronnie yeah i was crying.. and i hated that i had to sit win a circle and then having to lie to come into the house.. you have to be beleivable cuz BB told me to

Ronnie him saying that he couldnt sit ther personally there and lie but clearly you can

johnny OMG it's such a disaster of an HOH for him

Ronnie im going to say to him im sorry that you feel uncomfortable but we didnt want

Ronnie will derek erica wants to say something they wanted to say something yesterday.. they were fired up.. we're all friends.. just to to laugh.. im not bullying.. i like being friends with everyone and i dont like that everyone is planting seeds in heads.. like it's a numbers game.. its too early for that..

ronnie i was put in the house for a reason. they saw something in me that they wanted me in the house Something needs to happen and i dont mind doing it.. and im not going to stop talking .. or to him.. and im nto going to want to dance around him,.
Attached Images