View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 06:17 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 7/14/18

What to know

Scottie wants to break up the bro's and Rachel and Angela working alliance.So In the case of either of Winston/Brett coming off the block he will name kaitlyn as the renom think that everyone will keep kaitlyn in the house. I don't think they will and she will be evicted if that is the case.

Sam has somewhat mentioned that she is ok with going home. She was having a missing home late day. She also believes this is her last week to use her Bonus Life and would like a chance to do that. Soe told Scottie late last night that she would be ok if he used her as a renom.

Bayleigh received the BB store power app and she only told fessy what it was. she can replace the noms before nominations and the HOH is not allowed to say anything about it. Im not sure how they can force teh HOH to not say anything that those were their nominations. It's not as if they will be punished. So I'm thinking that part of what bayleigh told Fessy is misinformation or a flat out lie.

tyler has not given up on getting to scottie to put Angie on the block. he's not happy knowing she knows about his 3 man alliance with Scottie and Swaggy and definitely doesn't like his name being thrown around by her.

Scottie was approached by Winston in the HOH and told Scottie that if he stays he's coming for it. Scottie told everyone Winston threatened him and it's came back to where Winston's own alliance is upset as to why he did that after telling him to play it cool.

Last week Rachel and Angeal both said they are ok with Winston being gone so if it comes down to the bro's still on the block I feel they will evict Winston along with Kaycee. Im not sure where JC would vote since he's always done what the HOH wanted.

POV Pick and POV will happen some time today.